Subject: Re: parenting to bones...
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 20:09:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Richard L'Hommedieu wrote:

> You cannot parent a light to a bone ... but since bones exist in a object
> you can parent the light to the object. Once parented you can place the light
> where you want it and it will follow the objects movements(including the
> bone displacement)

Oh really??  Please tell us all exactly how this works, because I've been 
using bones since they first became a feature of LightWave (1993?) and 
they have NEVER worked like this.  Lights and other objects are not affected
by the influence of bones...at least, not yet.  (that's a hint, Allen!)

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]